The Triathlon Scotland Development Team are delighted to invite all those involved in the running of their triathlon club to our Club Roadshow series.
Come along to our free informal weekday evening event near you to meet other clubs, share ideas, hear from us and take part in a workshop designed to help everyone support their clubs volunteers and coaches.
Our 2017 roadshows were a great success! You can read our 2017 roadshow report here.
Roadshow Programme 2018
- Tuesday 6th March – Aberdeen (Total Endurance)
- Wednesday 7th March – Forres (Forres House)
- Tuesday 13th March – Edinburgh (EICA Ratho)
- Wednesday 14th March – Glasgow (Pinkston Watersports)
- 18:00-18:15: Arrivals & Refreshments
- 18:15-18:45: Updates From Triathlon Scotland
- 18:45-19:30: Athlete Wellbeing in Triathlon
- 19:30-21:00: Club Annual Planning (Training/Club Activity)
Updates From Triathlon Scotland
Hear all the latest updates from Triathlon Scotland around Membership, Events, Coaching and Club Services.
Athlete Wellbeing in Triathlon
Triathlon Scotland are fully committed to safeguarding, promoting and supporting the protection and wellbeing of all involved in our sport. We recognise our responsibility to promote safe practice and to protect from harm, abuse and exploitation. We embrace difference and diversity and respect the rights of all. This session will help clubs to understand how we can all work together to protect athletes and to promote their wellbeing.
Club Annual Planning
Feedback from the Presidents Meetings in late 2017 indicated that clubs would like some input around how to plan their annual training and activity calendars. This facilitated workshop will have input from a Level 3 Triathlon Coach with experience of working within the club setting. During this session we hope attendees can share what they do with one another and take away the beginnings of a plan for the future.
- Sign Up: Here: Sign Up Form