Coach Development Booking T&C’s
These terms and conditions apply to all Coach CPD online bookings.
- Coach CPD sessions are open to all triathlon coaches who hold a valid home nations coaching qualification (please refer to individual sessions for minimum qualification level) and who hold a current home nations membership.
- Payment must be paid at the time of booking through the online enrolment system. Credit or debit card payments are the only available payment methods.
- Places are offered on a first come, first served basis to participants. A reserve list will be in operation the use of which will be at Triathlon Scotland’s discretion.
Closing date for Enrolment
- This will normally be five days before the start date of the CPD session unless otherwise indicated on Entry Central, or when all available places are booked.
- Confirmation of enrolment will be emailed to you on completion of the Entry Central enrolment form.
- Final Details regarding venue, timings, etc. will be emailed to you no earlier than 10 days before commencement of the session.
- Please ensure that the email you provide is correct.
Cancellation and Amendments
All Coach CPD sessions are funded directly by attendees. Our cancellation and refund policy is detailed below:
- Up to 28 days before the Coach CPD session commences, a full refund will be given.
- Less than 28 days before the Coach CPD session commences: A refund will be given minus 50% of the Coach CPD session fee.
- Less than 7 days before the Coach CPD session commences: No refund.
- Cancelled places filled from the waiting list will be transferable to a later Coach CPD session. Cancellation of a place should be done by contacting Triathlon Scotland by emailing email@example.com
- Places cannot be transferred to another coach without approval from Triathlon Scotland.
IF WE ARE REQUIRED TO CANCEL A COACH CPD SESSION, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO A FULL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES PAID, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FURTHER LOSS.
On application a record is generated for the Coach CPD session you have signed up for, this is shared with the session tutor and British Triathlon.
As part of Coach CPD sessions we will may take photos or film activities, which will be used to further develop Coach CPD content. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you give consent to be photographed/filmed for Coach CPD usage. Please contact Triathlon Scotland if you do not consent with this fully.