Skills School Booking T&C’s
These terms and conditions apply to all Skills School online bookings.
- Skills School sessions are open to athletes aged 11-16 throughout Scotland who meet the basic competencies of being able swim, bike and run continuously for five minutes. Age at 31 December on the year of the session.
- Payment must be paid at the time of booking through the online enrolment system. Credit or debit card payments are the only available payment methods.
- Places are offered on a first come, first served basis to participants. A reserve list will be in operation the use of which will be at Triathlon Scotland’s discretion.
Closing date for Enrolment
- This will normally be five days before the start date of the Area Skills School session unless otherwise indicated on Entry Central, or when all available places are booked.
- Confirmation of enrolment will be emailed to you on completion of the Entry Central enrolment form.
- Final Details regarding venue, timings, etc. will be emailed to you no earlier than 7 days before commencement of the session.
- Please ensure that the email address you provide is correct.
Cancellation and Amendments
Skills School days are funded directly by attendees. Our cancellation and refund policy is below:
- Up to 14 days before the Skills School day commences, a full refund will be given.
- Less than 14 days before the Skills School day commences: A refund will be given minus 50% of the Skills School session fee.
- Less than 7 days before the Skills School day commences: No refund.
- Cancelled places filled from the waiting list will be transferable to a later Skills School session. Cancellation of a place should be done by contacting Triathlon Scotland by emailing email@example.com
- Places cannot be transferred to another athlete without approval from Triathlon Scotland.
IF WE ARE REQUIRED TO CANCEL AN AREA SKILLS SCHOOL DAY, OUR LIABILITY WILL BE LIMITED TO A FULL REFUND OF THE COURSE FEES PAID, UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES WILL WE BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY FURTHER LOSS.
On application a record is generated for the Skills School Day you have signed up for, this is only shared with the regional Area Skills School Lead Coach and the Skills School operational group.
As part of Skills School days we will may take photos or film activities, which will be used to further develop the Skills School project. By agreeing to the terms and conditions you give consent for your child to be photographed/filmed for Skills School usage. Please contact Triathlon Scotland if you do not consent with this fully.